- Posted By Sales Office
Last Friday evening we were recognised for outstanding achievement at First National Real Estate’s General Excellence and Marketing Awards (GEM), held at Crown Perth.
The awards recognised the best of First National’s Western Australia agents throughout 2019, with the top 10 individuals and offices now competing for national GEM Awards, which hold the chance of an expenses-paid study tour to the National Association of Realtors conference in New Orleans this November for top 10 national winners.
The results show how successfully our staff embraced new technology and professional development to deliver outstanding results for customers. Nothing beats hard work and a solid commitment to delivering for customers. That is exactly what our staff did in 2019.
At the presentation, First National Broome received the following:
- Property Management Department of the Year – Residential – Top Ten
- Highest Number of Settles Sales Commercial
- Highest Gross Sales & Leasing Commission – Commercial
- Highest Number of Exclusive Listings – Commercial
Key staff were also recognised for their individual performances:
- Lana - Top Ten Sales Person of the year - 2019
- Amanda – Highest Number of Settled Sales – Commercial – 2019
The First National GEM Awards are an important event as they as they encourage First National’s agents to aspire to an ongoing process of performance improvement that benefits customers.