- Posted By Sales Office
There’s been a few changes to the Qantas schedule for the direct flights from the East coast capitals this year. We’ve tried to summarise this as best as possible below:
Sydney - Broome
- The Saturday service commences 8th April and runs until 14th October
- The Tuesday service commences 2nd May and runs until 10th October
Brisbane - Broome
- The Sunday service commences 11th June and runs until 27th August
Melbourne – Broome
- The Sunday service commences 19th March and runs until 14th January 2018. (There is no service scheduled for Sunday 16th March)
- The Wednesday service commences 17th May and runs until 4th October
- The Friday service commences 9th June and runs until 25th August
- There are three additional Saturday services on 24th June, 1st July and 15th July.
This is subject to change and is provided as a guide only. Please check the Qantas website for times.