Repairs for rental properties are a landlord responsibility, but if the tenant or resident caused the damage, the landlord can ask them to arrange or pay for repairs. Set procedures must be followed when dealing with urgent or non-urgent repairs. Tenants must continue paying rent even when they are waiting for repairs to be done.
It is important for all parties to take note of any phone calls reporting the need for repairs and where possible communicate information about repairs in writing, and to keep copies for future reference.
You can lodge your maintenance requests via our FREE Tenant App or via our Web Page.
You can download our FREE Maintenance Manager Tenant App (MMgr) designed for Smart phones and tablets (Apple and Android devices).
You can also lodge maintenance requests via our web page here.
What are the benefits for you if you use the App?
- After the first login you don’t need to remember your password
- You can log on and check the status of any maintenance task 24/7 on your Smart Phone, Tablet or Computer
- You will save time logging requests and can attach photos or files to make it easier for us to assess the issue
- You can type in a description (or speak it in, if your device has voice recognition)
- You can add notes anytime to a request simply and easily
- You can use the App on more than one device
Click on the buttons below to download the maintenance manager app on your mobile.
Alternatively, Click on the button below to enter a maintenance request online.Report a Maintenance Issue