The Lease should always be referred to as a guide for determining who is responsible for maintenance. As a general rule of thumb for commercial leases, all standard maintenance and outgoings of a property is at the Tenants cost unless it is a structural problem or otherwise specified by the Owner. If the maintenance is “unusual” we will need to refer to the Lease to see who is responsible.
If the maintenance is a Lessor cost you can lodge your maintenance requests via our FREE Tenant App or via our Web Page. You can download our FREE Maintenance Manager Tenant App (MMgr) designed for Smart phones and tablets (Apple and Android devices). You can also lodge maintenance requests via our web page here.
What are the benefits for you if you use the App?
- After the first login you don’t need to remember your password
- You can log on and check the status of any maintenance task 24/7 on your Smart Phone, Tablet or Computer
- You will save time logging requests and can attach photos or files to make it easier for us to assess the issue
- You can type in a description (or speak it in, if your device has voice recognition)
- You can add notes anytime to a request simply and easily
- You can use the App on more than one device
Click on the buttons below to download the maintenance manager app on your mobile.
Alternatively, Click on the button below to enter a maintenance request online.
Report a Maintenance Issue