We would like to welcome you to beautiful Broome.
Often referred to as the “Gateway to the Kimberley” Broome offers a unique and unparalleled way of life that is the envy of many. We are located 2,200 km north of Perth in the Kimberleys of Western Australia. Situated on a peninsula with Roebuck Bay on the east and Cable Beach on the west, our town is surrounded by sweeping white beaches, rich red outcrops and brilliant turquoise waters. It's a place of incredible contracts and great beauty.
Broome has become a popular holiday destination with an ideal climate, stunning natural beauty, and a wide range of accommodation, shopping, numerous restaurants and is home to a vast array of art galleries specialising in local and indigenous art.
Many people who come to Broome on short-term contracts often end up staying several years, or in many cases a lifetime. When asked, most Kimberley people will say one of the following reasons for choosing to live in this amazing location:
- The relaxed and friendly lifestyle
- The strong sense of community
- The rich and diverse cultural heritage
- Rewarding work environments or work experiences not often found in the city
- A ‘can do’ and optimistic local spirit
- The pristine environment with little or no pollution
- Fantastic recreational experiences on offer like camping, fishing and 4-wheel driving.
If you are considering a move to Broome we'd love to assist you. We can help you understand the various areas of Broome and where you might like to rent or buy your home.